Now that you've created your telemedicine reason code, it's time to schedule a telemedicine appointment in Intergy!
- In Intergy desktop, click the Appointment Scheduler icon.
- Find the date and time that you wish to schedule a patient for and double-click that slot.
- Select the magnifying glass next to "Patient" to find the patient you're scheduling. Then, select your Telemedicine Reason Code that you created. Enter any other appointment details or notes.
Note: Patients must have a unique email attached to their patient record! Scheduling an appointment for a patient without an email address will not work.
- Once completed, click "Save".
Within about 15-30 minutes, patients will receive an email and text message letting them know of the date, time, and provider.*
* - Depending on network traffic, user permissions, and other factors. Appointments outside of 5 business days will be synced to the platform overnight.