Before following the steps below, first try restarting your device and web browser.
- 1. Click on speaker icon → Make sure un-muted and set volume to about half
- 2. Right click speaker icon → Click Playback Devices
- 3. Check default audio device. If you are not hearing sound, click on the icon of your preferred speaker device, and click "Set Default", restart Chrome, and try again.
- 1. Right click speaker icon → Recording devices
- 2. Check your default device. If it is not correct, select the correct one and press "Set Default" and try again.
- 3. In the same panel, left click on the Microphone you have selected, and click "Properties" and ensure it is not muted.