Creating a telemedicine appointment type in CareCloud can be done in 9 easy-to-follow steps!
- Click on the cog icon for bring up the Settings.
- Click "Business Entity".
- Double-click the Business Entity that you want to create the visit type.
- Click the "Appointments" button on the left side.
- Click the "Visit Types" tab, then click "New Category".
- Enter the category name as "TELEMEDICINE" and add an appropriate description. Click "Create Category" when completed.
- Click the Telemedicine category that you just created.
- Click "New Visit Type".
- Enter "Telemedicine" as the name. Fill out the rest of the details as pertinent to your practice. Click "Save Changes" when completed.